Artist Development | Recording Studio
What is Artist development?
Every recording artist gets artist development by a producer so that their sound is created specifically to work for their voice to move their careers forward. Recording studio owner, Julian Chown has spent 25+ years developing artists and gets what works and not from his years of experience.
"Getting to know the artist is important, whilst understanding what music styles they enjoy and their musical routes is often the hidden style needed in the production!"
This big question for artist development is:
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What music style do you like listening to?
- What other styles do you enjoy listening to?
- What sells and how can we make it fresh and move this style to stand out?
- What styles should we combine to make the artist development fresh?