The London music producer at Joules Productions is -
1. a trained musician that communicates musically to quickly develop ideas
2. constructive and open to trying things
3. happy and a great listener
3. trained producer and mixer
4. someone that knows their tools inside and out
5. a musician with perfect pitch
Music Production Examples -
I'm Listening to you!
"Whatever you want, I am all ears! Tell me what you want in your music and I will make it happen"
- Julian Chown (Producer)
Our London music producer focusses on what artists want in their music. The direction is found through listening to the song and then going with a style plan.
Music Production Method
Sounds, instruments and rhythm are what represent the music style. With this in mind, an exploration of instrumental performance, sound design and drum programming are used to bring out the style intended.
A step further
Combining sub-genres in order to find a sound that works specifically for the recording artist is the way to be "a leader in a sound". This is what record labels often search for, especially during inundated styles.
Note that vocals are the main driver of the music, meaning that we take into consideration to work our music alongside it both dynamically and harmonically beside the vocal range for space.
As well as experimenting and exploring sound creation, we are real musicians and specialise in improvisation, structures and listening to one another. We know the market and are open to various approaches.
- Writing of memorable melodies
- Dynamic chord progressions that move with lyrical content
- Reflective vocal performances and guidance
- Vocal harmony arrangements
- Instrumentation performances that work with the song content
- Sound design to reflect the genre and mood of the song
- A mix that reflects the style, mood and artist dynamics
- Introducing new music and sound elements to keep the listeners' interested throughout.
An extensive background in music analysis, harmony and improvisation is an important roll in what happens behind the scene at Joules Productions London recording studio.
You will work with a professional music producer that pushes boundaries through vast knowledge to make lyrics and melodies really shine for success.
The recording studio includes dozens of acoustic, electro-acoustic and synths. These include guitars - Telecaster and Gibson S1, Fender Rhodes MK1, Wurlitzer 200, Steinway, Sequential Circuits Prophet 6, Jen SX1000 synth and an Ensoniq SQ80. There are also plugins including Arturia V7 Collection, Korg Legacy, M1, MS20, Polysix, Monopoly, Native Instruments, Fabfilter, Legacy and many more to mention.