MUSIC PRODUCER STUDIO
All amazing music tracks need superb songwriting, arranging, vocal harmonies, music production, mixing and mastering. Music arranging is within the heart of these!
Joules Productions brings direction to the forefront of making incredible music. Being open to vocal and instrumental improvisation allows the artist to truly be one's self.
As well as being technicians, are also musicians that have been doing this for several decades in improvisation and structures. We know the market and are open to new approaches!
RECORD PRODUCER LONDON
There are 6 important elements in music production in making a great song memorable and to want to hear over and over. These are areas that producer, Julian Chown specialises in.
During the decades of working with singer-songwriters both in and out of the studio has provided a strong knowledge of what works to make a song credible.
- Writing of memorable melodies
- Dynamic chord progressions that move with lyrical content
- Reflective vocal performances and guidance
- Vocal harmony arrangements
- Instrumentation performances that work with the song content
- Sound design to reflect the genre and mood of the song
- A mix that reflects the style, mood and artist dynamics
- Introducing new music and sound elements to keep the listeners' interested throughout.
An extensive background in music analysis, harmony and improvisation is an important roll in what happens behind the scene at Joules Productions London recording studio.
You will work with a professional music producer that pushes boundaries through vast knowledge to make lyrics and melodies really shine for success.
The recording studio includes dozens of acoustic, amplified and synth instruments. These include guitars such as a Japanese '91 Telecaster and 1972 Gibson S1. Keyboards such as a 1976 Fender Rhodes MK1 Piano, 1971 Wurlitzer 200a, Steinway P Vertegrand, a Sequential Circuits Prophet 6, 1979 Jen SX1000 synth and a 1986 Ensoniq SQ80. There are also the Arturia V7 Collection, Korg Legacy, M1, MS20, Polysix, Monopoly and Legacy.