Recording Studio - Equipment List
Chelsea, London, UK
The Music Studio
Joules Productions' studio recording gear can be seen in some of the worlds finest music studios. For instance, in Abbey Road and Air London Recording Studios, England. These were where in-house music producer, Julian Chown trained with the finest mixers and producers.
Joules Productions was then established to ensure that creatives have a place to excel to full potential and at a fraction of the cost. Additionally, the studio equipment includes similar vintage instruments, ranging from the 1960s to the modern-day.
Recording and mixing tools include classic tube mics and digital/analogue recording gear. Above all, as expected, these achieve perfection during songwriting, production and mixing.
Recording Music equipment
As well as the music studio containing vintage recording facilities, there are award-winning digital tools that flow effortless creative ideas.
Additionally, the in-house producer and engineer is a professional musician, linked with a hub of session players.
Vocal Recording Sessions
Vocalists in need of guidance will work with a producer every step of the way. Meanwhile, with the legendary tailored 1950s and '60s microphones will ensure the highest quality. Additionally, the vintage console preamps, keyboards and guitars are available to flow inspiration.
* Note that recording studio 2 is available for drum recordings.
To sum up, the equipment gains a world-class sound that digital samples cannot meet.
Recording and Mixing Prices
We cater for independent recording artists and labels of all genres. Above all, our music services are priced competitively. In other words, there is love in what we do.
Get in touch with details about what you need and we will reply with a quote.
Recording studio equipment list
- (Super-fast) Ryzen9 3950x
- Corsair 32GB 3800MHz RAM
- Ultra-fidelity AD/DA Converter - RME ADI2- Pro FS R (BE)
- RME FF800
- Yamaha NS10M + Sub
- IK Multimedia ARC 3
- Cubase 10.5 & Plugins (read on)
- FL Studio
- Midiman 8x8s
- Steinberg CC121
- Neve 1073 Pre
- Teletronix LA2A
- BBE Sonic Maximizer
- Lexicon MPX100
- DBX 266XL
- Tascam DA20 mk2
- C12 custom-built 1950s tube Cinemag
- Beesneez - Arabella U47
- Beezneez - Mahalia U67
- Rode NT2 with U49/U67 capsule (FET)
- Neumann U87
- Shure SM58 & SM7B
- ADK SC1
- Fender Rhodes 73 mk1 (Retro Flyer)
- Wurlitzer 200a Electric piano
- Yamaha CP5
- Sequential Prophet 6
- Jen SX1000 (101ftr + MIDI retrofit)
- Ensoniq SQ80
- Moog Sub37
- Akai MPX Mini
- E-MU e6400
- Akai S3000XL
- Boss Dr Rhythm Drums Machine
- Gibson S1 1971
- Fender Squire Telecaster Japanese 1991
- 1970s Nylon Acoustic
- AXL Deluxe Bass (Humbucker)
- Crybaby 535Q Wah
- Boss pedals
- Korg - MS20, Polysix, M1, Wavestation, Monopoly
- Spectrasonics - Trillion, Stylus, Omnisphere
- Xfer - Serum
- Adam Szabo JP6K
- Arturia- Synthi, CZ, Mellotron, CS-80, Jup-8, Mini, Modular, Prophet, SEM, Wurli, Analog Lab 4, Vox Continental, Solina, Matrix-12, Synclavier, Stage-73, B-3, Farfisa, ARP2600, CMI, Buchla Easel, Piano, DX7, Clavinet, Synthopedia
- Native Instruments - Kontakt 5+6, Sylenth, Absynth 5, Massive, Vintage Organs, Symphony, Scarby Funk Guitars, Choirs, Colossus, Percussive Adventures, Boesendorfer, Storm Drum, Modern Drums, 60s Drums, Una Corda, Drum Lab, String Ensemble, The Orchestra, Session Guitarist 1 & 2, Audio Imperia Collection, Analog Dreams
- Fabfilter - All
- Magic AB
- IK Multimedia - Amplitube 4 Mesa Boogie, Metalipack,
- IK Multimedia ARC 3
- XFer - LFO Tool
- Arturia - Preamps, Filters, Compressors
- FabFilter - All
- Sound Toys - All
- Izotope - Vinyl, Iris, Stutter, Vocal Synth 2, Imager, Ozone
- Softube - Tape
- Celemony - Melodyne 5 Studio
- Slate Digital - VMR, VCC, VBC, SSD3
- Waves - API, X-Noise, Vocal Rider, SSL G-Channel, One Knob Series, Renaissance Maxx, NLS Non-Linear Summer, L1, L2, C4, C6, CLA-2A Compressor / Limiter, Aphex Vintage Aural Exciter, Abbey Road Reverb Plates
- Valhalla - Plates, Shimmer, FreqEcho, Space Modulator
- Syncro Arts - Vocalign Pro 4
- Singing bowl,
- Cuban Scraper,
- African Rain Stick
- ... and beyond plenty of other off the wall (literally) instruments